Fall 2011 Anime Chart v6 (2011.05.09)

Here’s the chart for the upcoming fall 2011 anime.

[English] [v6] Click here to download the chart
The original chart.

[Arabic] [v6] Click here to go to the author’s topic and download the chart
(Translation credits go to Darky-sama from darky-sub)

Link to the Promotional Videos (PV) for the Fall season
(Last updated : 13th September, 2011)

v6 Release notes (2011.05.09) :
Much more changes than I thought : A few additions and a lot of updates regarding airing dates. As expected, most shows will start airing in October. Some anime look really promising, and I can’t wait for them to start airing ;)
As usual, feel free to point out mistakes and/or omissions. Changelog at the bottom as usual.
Enjoy this v6, and sorry for the delay (and thanks Wells-kun for KxS OVA).

v5 Release notes (2011.23.08) :
A ton of changes with this version, so you’d best read the changelog at the bottom.
Mostly OAD/OVA/Specials, but also a few TV series.
Fall is getting very close to us now.
As usual, feel free to point mistakes in the chart. Thanks !

v4 Release notes (2011.07.08) :
Nothing really exciting about this v4, aside from Sora no Kiseki and HxH.
No, I don’t consider a 2nd season of Sekai-Ichi to be exciting, sorry :/

v3 Release notes (2011.22.07) :
Only a few additions for this version. A few fixes and updates as well.
The main thing you need to know is that Coppelion has been removed from the chart. Its status is now “Frozen” until further notice. I believe that this is the cause.

v2 Release notes (2011.03.07) :
I think many of you will be pleased with this v2 : many new TV series added, and the long awaited “Last Exile” confirmed for this Fall. There also is this new show, “Busou Shinki Moon Angel“, coming in Fall. First thing I thought when I saw this was : “The next Angelic Layer?”. Ika-Musume and Working!! both have 2nd seasons confirmed for this Fall as well.
Full changelog available at the bottom of this post as usual.
Enjoy ;)

v1 Release notes (2011.14.06) :
There we go; thanks for the wait. Small changes in the OVA / OAD / ONA section : An anime will now appear as many times as “needed”. In the previous charts, an anime always appeared only once even if several episodes of it were released within the same season.
Gundam Age confirmed today, and I’m too lazy to update everything again. Will be for the v2.
As usual, I’m gonna try lots of shows. Particularly interested in seeing :
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon (YT vid), , Guilty Crown, Shakugan no Shana 3 and, of course, Fujilog S2 (what the hell is this show anyway? DEMACIAAAAAA) Fate / Zero. F/SN in HD with nowadays’ animation is gonna rock the house :twisted:
The chart will be updated regularly. There’ll be more shows with each new version.
As for now, I hope you’ll enjoy this v1. Movies will be added in the v2.
Feel free to use the feedback form if you spot anything wrong with the chart, thanks.

Update History :
[2011.15.09] Released : Version 6 – Arabic (thanks Darky-sama).
————————————————————————————————————
[2011.05.09] Released : Version 6.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Phi Brain : Kami no Puzzle Anime’s airing date.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Guilty Crown Anime’s picture.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Saiyuki Gaiden Anime’s airing date.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing Anime’s airing date.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Shakuagan no Shana III (Final) Anime’s airing date.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Anime’s airing date.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Persona 4 The Animation Anime’s airing date.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Mashiro-Iro Symphony Anime’s airing date.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Maken-Ki! Anime’s airing date.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Tamayura ~Hitotose~ Anime’s airing date.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle Anime’s airing date.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Anime’s airing date.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Working’!! Anime’s airing date.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Shinryaku Ika Musume Anime’s airing date.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Bakuman Second Season Anime’s airing date.
[2011.05.09] Updated : Busou Shinki Moon Angel Anime’s airing date.
[2011.05.09] Added : +Tic Neesan ONA.
[2011.05.09] Added : Yuri Seijin Naoko-san OVA.
[2011.05.09] Added : Kiss x Sis OVA.
[2011.05.09] Added : Tales of Symphonia the Animation: The United World Episode OAD.
[2011.05.09] Added : Chibi Devi ! TV series.
[2011.05.09] Added : Shimanchu MiRiKa TV series.
————————————————————————————————————
[2011.23.08] Released : Version 5.
[2011.23.08] Updated : Queen’s Blade Anime’s airing date.
[2011.23.08] Updated : Ben-To Anime’s airing date.
[2011.23.08] Updated : Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!! Anime’s airing date.
[2011.23.08] Updated : Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle Anime’s airing date.
[2011.23.08] Updated : Mirai Nikki Anime’s airing date.
[2011.23.08] Updated : C³ Anime’s airing date.
[2011.23.08] Updated : Shakuagan no Shana III (Final) Anime’s airing date.
[2011.23.08] Updated : Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Anime’s airing date.
[2011.23.08] Updated : Hakuouki Sekkaroku Anime’s title.
[2011.23.08] Updated : Fujilog Second Season Anime’s picture.
[2011.23.08] Updated : Chihayafuru Anime’s picture.
[2011.23.08] Moved : Scryed Alteration Movie -> OVA.
[2011.23.08] Moved : Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Movie -> OVA.
[2011.23.08] Added : Usagi Drop Special.
[2011.23.08] Added : Rio : Rainbow Gate! Special.
[2011.23.08] Added : Manyuu Hiken-chou Special.
[2011.23.08] Added : Engage Planet Kiss Dum OAD.
[2011.23.08] Added : Ikoku Meiro no Croisée : Yune & Alice OAD (1, 2 and 3).
[2011.23.08] Added : Kimi ni Todoke OAD.
[2011.23.08] Added : Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: Sore ga Bokura no Nichijou Special.
[2011.23.08] Added : Hourou Musuko OAD.
[2011.23.08] Added : Astarotte no Omocha ! EX OVA.
[2011.23.08] Added : Carnival Phantasm 2nd Season OAD.
[2011.23.08] Added : Zero no Tsukaima Kessakusen TV series.
[2011.23.08] Added : Hidamari Sketch x SP TV series.
[2011.23.08] Added : Digimon Xros Wars – Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Hunter-tachi TV series.
————————————————————————————————————
[2011.07.08] Released : Version 4.
[2011.07.08] Updated : Chihayafuru Anime’s studio.
[2011.07.08] Updated : Persona 4 The Animation Anime’s airing date.
[2011.07.08] Updated : Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Anime’s airing date.
[2011.07.08] Updated : Cross Fight B-Daman Anime’s airing date.
[2011.07.08] Updated : Battle Spirits: Heroes Anime’s airing date.
[2011.07.08] Added : Eiyuu Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki The Animation OVA.
[2011.07.08] Added : Maken-Ki! TV series.
[2011.07.08] Added : Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi Second Season TV series.
[2011.07.08] Added : Hunter X Hunter TV series.
————————————————————————————————————
[2011.22.07] Released : Version 3.
[2011.22.07] Removed : Coppelion TV series.
[2011.22.07] Fixed : Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Anime’s summary (thx Ingu).
[2011.22.07] Fixed : Persona 4 The Animation Anime’s summary.
[2011.22.07] Updated : Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Anime’s summary.
[2011.22.07] Updated : Toaru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku Anime’s airing date.
[2011.22.07] Updated : Kimi to Boku. Anime’s airing date.
[2011.22.07] Updated : Chihayafuru Anime’s airing date.
[2011.22.07] Updated : Toaru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku Anime’s picture.
[2011.22.07] Updated : Un-Go Anime’s picture.
[2011.22.07] Added : Scryed Alteration Movie.
[2011.22.07] Added : Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Movie.
[2011.22.07] Added : Eiga Suite Precure: Torimodose! Kokoro ga Tsunagu Kiseki no Melody Movie.
[2011.22.07] Added : Seitokai Yakuindomo OAD.
[2011.22.07] Added : Cross Fight B-Daman TV series.
[2011.22.07] Added : Ben-To TV series.
[2011.22.07] Added : Battle Spirits: Heroes TV series.
————————————————————————————————————
[2011.03.07] Released : Version 2.
[2011.03.07] Updated : Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi Anime’s airing date.
[2011.03.07] Updated : Saiyuki Gaiden Anime’s picture.
[2011.03.07] Added : Toaru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku Movie.
[2011.03.07] Added : Hotarubi no Mori e Movie.
[2011.03.07] Added : Tekken : Blood Vengeance Movie.
[2011.03.07] Added :Gekijou-ban Tennis no Ouji-sama Eikoku-shiki Teikyuu-jou Kessen! Movie.
[2011.03.07] Added : Mardock Scramble: The Second Combustion Movie.
[2011.03.07] Added : Queen’s Blade OAD.
[2011.03.07] Added : VitaminX Addiction Act.3 OVA.
[2011.03.07] Added : VitaminX Addiction Act.2 OVA.
[2011.03.07] Added : Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai OAD.
[2011.03.07] Added : Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai TV series.
[2011.03.07] Added : Shinryaku!? Ika Musume Symphony TV series.
[2011.03.07] Added : Working’!! TV series.
[2011.03.07] Added : Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing Symphony TV series.
[2011.03.07] Added : Mashiro-Iro Symphony TV series.
[2011.03.07] Added : Mobile Suit Gundam AGE TV series.
[2011.03.07] Added : Busou Shinki Moon Angel TV series.
————————————————————————————————————
[2011.16.04] Released : Version 1.

• Unknown
    • June 14th, 2011 - 12:19:30 PST

Whos AO? Thats pretty nice art

• June 14th, 2011 - 16:50:50 PST

AO will be the one featured in today's "Japanese Artists" post (at least that was my plan).
      You'll have your answer in about half a day ;)

• Eternith
    • June 15th, 2011 - 08:54:12 PST

Fate/Zero. Check.

Cool looking Fantasy by Sunrise. Check.

SnSIII. Check.

Mirai Nikki series. Check. (Didn't even know they announced a full series for it.)

Can I say GLORIOUS season? Who said anime was dying?

• Rawr
    • June 15th, 2011 - 11:02:43 PST

… SnSlll (FINAL?!?) FUCK NO! season 4 pl0x.

• Lime
    • June 17th, 2011 - 01:53:22 PST

Shakugan no Shana and C Cube. I wonder when Highschool DxD might be coming though, I read the announcement of the anime being produced a few weeks ago.

• June 17th, 2011 - 18:25:43 PST

Yea, it's definitely coming, but no date has been announced yet.
      Although, if you like school settings, the Fall season is for you ;)

1. If you would like a photo of US Negima! vol 29's forward for confirmation, just ask via email or something.

• June 18th, 2011 - 02:01:11 PST

Do you mean for the Summer season (movies) ? If so, it's been confirmed on both moonphase & ann already.
      Anything else, sure thing, I'll take ;)

• June 18th, 2011 - 18:23:03 PST

Oh, my bad, didn't see your feedback entry when I answered your comment.
      I'm still pondering whether or not the "anime adaptation" isn't actually the movies + OAD that already aired.
      Ken indeed made an announcement about an anime adaptation, but that was back in 2009 (5th September to be exact)

• It did say it was a "series" and I believe the movie may be something separate from it, along the lines of a continuation of the OVAs.

Here's the photo:

• June 18th, 2011 - 19:43:24 PST

I think that volume was published in 2009 (I don't have the manga but I've made some research).

Looks like this adaptation ended up in OADs and the upcoming movie instead (moonphase doesn't say anything about a full series right now).

Anime business is a harsh world :/

At least, Ken should be able to wrap up the Negima series completely. Not all mangakas who get their work animated get to see a true "end" (anime speaking), especially since Negima is like 6 years old already.

In a way, Ken is a lucky dude ;)

• Well.. I guess 2 manga series, 2 anime series, 3 OVA series, a feature length movie and a live action drama is all we get from Negima.

But hey, who knows what the future may hold…

• Eternith
            • June 19th, 2011 - 08:03:58 PST

Does this have anything to do with those Xebec and SHAFT Negima series that look horrendous?

2. man its been a long time since i came here had a feelin tat ur fall anime list v1 is completed hey zana smiles

3. Do you happen to know when "Working!! Season 2" will be aired? Just a general season would be nice to know.

All the info I have is from the preview they put up back in April.

• June 20th, 2011 - 05:01:05 PST

Unfortunately, the situation hasn't changed yet. There's no info whatsoever on the release date (it could be either in 2011 or in 2012).

• mehmetemresenel
        • June 29th, 2011 - 18:34:00 PST

its release date is 10/2011

• June 29th, 2011 - 21:03:15 PST

Confirmed here too. Thanks for sharing ;)

4. btw u miss out gundam age its coming out in fall

5. though im excited bout fall i will enjoy the summer anime since its comin up nxt

• Ingu
    • July 3rd, 2011 - 16:31:33 PST

you have little mistake in Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon description

it should be 'which has turned' not 'which has turns'(at least 'has turns' in this context sounds rly stupid for me)

• July 3rd, 2011 - 16:42:14 PST

Yes, I actually read your feedback from last time, but I completely forgot to integrate it to the release, sorry >_< (I realized it after I submitted the update)
      I've fixed this in the chart file. This'll be corrected for the v3.
      Thanks !

• Raitsui
    • July 12th, 2011 - 06:39:47 PST

Are my eyes deceiving me or are there really less loli-shows than this loli-summer?

• justa 56
    • July 17th, 2011 - 21:18:55 PST

hi and there will be a Katekyo continuation hitman reborn because there is a manga on vomic with the voice and of theses is enigma and I thought whether it fanowskie whether bd it for the autumn

• Ingu
      • July 17th, 2011 - 23:38:54 PST

there's nothing more wrong then using some bad translator, next time use translate.google.com or just write it here in original language so someone from us regulars can translate it to others

[polish_mode]użyj translate.google.com albo napisz tu po prostu po polsku zamiast używać nie wiadomo czego ;][polish_mode /]

• July 18th, 2011 - 00:38:23 PST

I believe you are asking me about a possible anime coming this Fall season, but like Ingu said, I don't get what you mean because of the automatic translation :(

• justa 56
    • July 18th, 2011 - 06:48:46 PST

Is the fall will be two series Katekyo Hitman Reborn?.vomica and saw the enigma but also do not know if it has a relationship with TV Tokyo

• July 18th, 2011 - 10:31:13 PST

I think I understand what you're asking me. However, neither of those series are airing in Fall (for now).

• Eternith
    • July 24th, 2011 - 09:31:39 PST

This just in, new Hunter x Hunter TV series confirmed.

Just had to put this here since this is my favourite shounen series despite how bad its become lately with the hiatuses and all.

• July 24th, 2011 - 18:47:38 PST

Noted. Will check it out for the v4.
      Thanks :)

6. Cant wait Shakugan no Shana anymore, guess Yuji would choose Shana :D

• justa 56
    • July 25th, 2011 - 05:10:11 PST

should give KHR since arc has ended

• July 25th, 2011 - 09:21:19 PST

"Katekyo Hitman Reborn!" ? Not sure to get what you mean :/

• justa 56
    • July 25th, 2011 - 15:55:57 PST

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I had in mind this arc is over and the manga vomica is also concerned with the vomic of enigma so it may be a chance for the serialization

• July 25th, 2011 - 17:28:41 PST

The chart is only for anime ;) I believe you're talking about the manga (there are no animation plans for this I believe).

• Really cant get what you mean, and also dont know what "vomica" is =.=

• Horo
    • August 9th, 2011 - 13:52:07 PST

You know that there is a description available for UN-GO now, right?

• August 9th, 2011 - 14:16:24 PST

Yes, though I usually wait for summaries to appear on ANN rather than using aniDB.
      aniDB's summary itself is taken from a recent ANN news, here.
      News is from the 5th of August, so it looks like I forgot to update it :/
      Thanks for pointing it out ;) Will be for the v5.

7. An announcement of Zero no Tsukaima final season is posted in vol 2 of this manga.
    It will be air in the October, with shakugan no shana :D
    I think you'd like to check it, source: http://jamberry.at.webry.info/201108/article_230….

Plz tell me if i'm wrong again, lol

• Wells
    • August 23rd, 2011 - 22:24:08 PST

You forget that kiss x sis next OVA air on Nov 30th…

• August 23rd, 2011 - 17:04:41 PST

Thanks Wells-kun ! Will make a 5.1 this evening.

• xXDeiviXx
    • September 5th, 2011 - 23:05:00 PST

please… I need the Spanish version

• September 6th, 2011 - 04:09:02 PST

Unfortunately I do not speak Spanish, so I cannot help you :/
      Releasing versions in different languages would be too much work right now. However, in the future, I’ll do something about it ;)

• xXDeiviXx
    • September 6th, 2011 - 06:39:06 PST

thanks for the help

• ArdentSword
    • September 7th, 2011 - 09:06:44 PST

If you need help translating them into Dutch(if anyone here is besides me?), I would be glad to help you out. I love these charts and really appreciate your work on them. So just let me know if I can help :)

• Raitsui
      • September 7th, 2011 - 10:54:42 PST

Dutch is no language. :P

• September 7th, 2011 - 23:39:12 PST

If you are really sure than it can benefit a lot of people, I wouldn’t mind (because it’s a lot of work to make everything, and to KEEP it updated with each version).

• ArdentSword
        • September 8th, 2011 - 15:55:50 PST

I’m not really sure about that :P
        Raitsui is a bid blund but kinda true, Dutch is not spoken in alot of countrys and even less people so I don’t know if it benefits alot of people. It really is just a suggestion, in case you want to translate the charts to a number of languages, then I can add Dutch to that list :).

• September 9th, 2011 - 15:08:39 PST

I have other plans regarding translations ;) That won’t be for tomorrow though.

1. June 17th, 2011 - 18:09:58 PST
  2. July 6th, 2011 - 02:59:30 PST
  3. July 21st, 2011 - 08:23:39 PST
  4. July 27th, 2011 - 15:09:59 PST
  5. August 20th, 2011 - 15:28:41 PST

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.
You can also subscribe without commenting.

Email: